Monday, April 28, 2008

KFC = Kenapa Fyra 'Chubby'?

Diriku bangun 3.30am and woke up at 10am. I stayed up late not because so busy studying but instead I was busy chatting and watching funny videoclips. Today, I decided to eat KFC, bought Snack Plate & Cheezy Wedges *nyummy*. My revision for today went very smooth, I managed to revise almost 3 out of 8 chapters for FAR..OK la kan????

And as usual, hariku tidak akan lengkap without watching any of my favourite TV series, so I decided to watch Ugly Betty. This time the episode was about Betty's birthday. Instead of spending her birthday with Henry (her nerd-accountant boyfriend...duh!!!), she spent the day with this dude named Gio (dude selling sandwich at her office) whose secretly has feeling for Betty. At the end of the episode, Betty was thinking whether she's with the right guy (Henry or Gio). Yes, to know whether the guy/girl you are dating is the 'right one' is difficult!

Semalam, ada pulak match between Man Utd and Chelsea at Stamford bridge. Rooney managed to break the record of 6 years which Man Utd failed to score any goal at Stamford Bridge! But unlucky for Man Utd and ME, we lost! The game that made me so bengang! If Ballack, Carrick, Rio & the ref are in front of me, no doubt I will sepak-sepak, lempang-lempang & cubit-cubit (for Rio only) them.

1 comment:

NA said...

ko patut soh rio gantung kasut die buat frame kat rumah.
tak pown jual je kasut die tu.
at least ade gak sumbangan die.
hahahaha
:p