Saturday, April 26, 2008

CRG 520 & Ani Sup Utara

Today, I woke up at 6.30am..damn early for Saturday! I had CRG520 paper which is Business Ethics! Alhamdulilah, only left with 4 papers. We (me, Lea, Puteh & Mas) decided to have lunch at Ani Sup Utara which of course nasi ayam is our favourite. I decided not to drive. But I prefer to 'tumpang' Puteh's car...hehe!! After makan-makan, I went back...checked my email, read latest gossips (it's a must!) & watched Prison Break..the more I watched Prison Break, the more confused I got. As I am not that sleepy, here I am..typing letters to make sentences for my blog.

4 days left till I say sayonara to my beloved bed at Baiduri. This also mean I will not be able to online 24/7...no more YM, download my favourite series (Desperate Housewives, Ugly Betty & Prison Break) =( and update my blog till my dad decide to install streamyx (ohh...ayah plsss!!!!)

Mood: Boring!

April is the month which my ayah & nephew Ukasyah celebrate their birthday! Ayah is on 23rd April and Ukasyah is on 10th April. The whole family decided to celebrate Ukasyah's birthday on 12th April..Aunty Gee bought a cute cake which was not dat 'cute' to eat (sorry Aunty Gee!!!). We sang 'happy birthday' song...and then, our birthday boy started to cry!!!

He's crying!!! Huwaaaaa....




Last year birthday! cute =P

1 comment:

NA said...

ANI SUP UTARA PUNYE SUP MEMANG TERBAIK WEH!!!!
YA!
AKU SANGAT-SANGAT MENGIDAM NAK MAKAN SUP LAGI KAT SITU SEBAB TU LA SAMBIL MENULIS NI AKU MENEKAN SHIFT!
BILA NAK PEGI WEI????